Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Data Warehouse "Refresher"?

I was thinking that some folks may be in need of a "refresher" on the Data Warehouse after the preliminary data is released in August. Please let me know if you or others in your district would be interested in taking part in a "refresher" workshop in August 2010. These would likely be half-day (morning or afternoon) sessions where folks could come and work in their own data warehouse accounts...there would be some instruction but also an opportunity for independent work time with support from me. If this is going to be a need, I'd like to try to be able to support it efficiently rather than juggling lots of "Help! How do I ..." calls and e-mails.

I'll look forward to hearing your feedback, either via e-mail (laura.tilton@dsacma.org) or through the online form. Thanks!